Sports activitiesDecember 13, 2017
1. PLAN THE BUDGET OF YOUR TRIP
The starting point for each trip is planning the budget to be able to stay in total relax. Planning your holiday becomes easier and easier once you have defined all the expenses related to the activities and experiences you intend to achieve.
In some cases (especially for those coming from far away), the cost of travel is the most expensive part, while for the rest if you plan in the right way you can live all the experiences offered by Massa Lubrense with a very low budget.
2. LIST EVERYTHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO AND SEE
The image of the notebook was not chosen by chance: list all the travel objectives with the places you would like to visit, the beaches to see, the historical monuments to photograph and everything that can make your stay unforgettable. Only after writing down everything will you have the motivation to make it happen!
3. CREATE THE RIGHT MIX
Massa Lubrense offers many opportunities and experiences for every type of traveler. Whether you are looking for relaxation, unspoilt landscapes or excursions, Massa Lubrense is always your perfect destination.
Our advice? Try the right mix: do not miss the beauty and tranquility of the beaches, but also plan excursions and more adventurous activities … you will not regret it!
4. WHAT YOU CAN NOT ABSOLUTELY MISS
You can not absolutely exclude from your stay:
- the Punta Campanella excursion, a journey of about an hour on the north side of Promontorium Minervae, which runs along the ancient Via Minerva and which reaches the Tower and the lighthouse;
- the Fiord of Crapolla on which arose a Benedictine abbey dedicated to St. Peter Martyr, in memory of the tradition of the landing of the apostle on the coast of Campania;
- the Desert, with the extraordinary viewpoint on the two Gulfs;
- the monumental altar of the church of S. Agata sui due Golfi, in precious stones and mother-of-pearl;
- the bay of Ieranto, the heart of the Protected Marine Area and headquarters of the FAI;
- the ascent to the S. Costanzo hill, a lookout overlooking the whole territory;
- the seaside village of Lobra, among the most evocative of the Tyrrhenian coast;
- the taste of our typical products of the Lubrense tradition that boasts precious lemons and tomatoes, dop olive oil and a rich dairy production.
5. KNOW THE CLIMATIC AND METEOROLOGICAL ASPECT OF THE TERRITORY
The warmest month of the year is August, with an average temperature of 24.4 ° C. With an average temperature of 9.8 ° C, January is the month with the lowest temperature throughout the year.
The driest month has a rainfall difference of 100 mm compared to the rainiest month. The average temperatures vary during the year by 14.6 ° C.
20 mm refers to the precipitation of the month of June, which is the driest month. November is the month with the most rainfall, with an average of 120 mm.
The graph shows the monthly number of sunny days, variable, covered and with precipitation. Days with less than 20% of cloud cover are considered sunny, with cloud cover between 20-80% as variables and over 80% as blankets.
The maximum temperature diagram for Massa Lubrense shows how many days per month that reach certain temperatures.
The diagram for Massa Lubrense shows how many days in a month you can expect to reach certain wind speeds.